WHAT SETS US APART
• Our number one priority is you and your overall health!
• We create and maintain beautiful smiles.
• As a Prosthodontic practice, we provide the latest advancements in materials, techniques, and dental implants that make it possible to restore full function to a mouth that may have once looked hopeless and to have a beautiful smile to top it off.
• Our caring team of highly skilled professionals is dedicated to offering you the utmost level of service and expertise in a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
• Our long-term relationships with our patients allow us to provide a comprehensive approach to their care, rather than short-term treatment plans that could have consequences later.
• There is no substitute for doing it the right way!
ABOUT HARRY RANDEL DMD
• Graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
• General practice residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center.
• Postgraduate studies in Prosthodontics at Temple University School of Dentistry, earning a certificate in Prosthodontics.
• Extensive studies in implantology at The University
of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
• Continues to expand his knowledge in the fields of
cosmetic, implant and prosthodontic dentistry through continuing education so that he can offer his patients the latest advances.
• Member and Fellow of the International Team of
Implantology (ITI), an organization which supports
and conducts research, development, and education
of dental implant technology.
• Recipient of the Certificate in implant dentistry from the Academy of Osseointegration, AO.
• He has published numerous articles on a variety of
• Member of several national dental organizations
as well as local study groups.
Dr. Randel is acknowledged throughout Philadelphia and the tri-State area as one of the leading dentists in cosmetic, dental implant, and reconstructive dentistry.
DOESN'T YOUR SMILE DESERVE A SPECIALIST?
Dr. Harry Randel is a Prosthodontist–a dentist uniquely qualified to restore the appearance of your smile, and an expert in the esthetic restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontics is recognized by the American Dental Association (ADA) as one of the nine defined dental specialties.
As a trained Prosthodontist, he completed four years of dental school and two additional years of specialized advanced training in a full time ADA accredited Prosthodontic graduate program.
Prosthodontics is a specialty devoted to advanced restorative and cosmetic care. The additional competitive, and extensive postgraduate training sets Dr. Randel apart from any general dentist.
As a trained Prosthodontist, Dr. Randel is dedicated and attentive on achieving the most optimal results. He cares about you and wants you to feel great about the treatment you receive and your natural looking smile!
HOW IS A PROSTHODONTIST DIFFERENT FROM DENTISTS AND SPECIALISTS?
The term “Prostho”means replacement and “dontist" means dealing with teeth. Prosthodontists are THE recognized experts when anything needs to be replaced in your mouth. This can range from fillings to a single tooth, multiple teeth, or all teeth and gums. While many other dentists can do some of these treatments, prosthodontists are the specialists dedicated to this type of care.
Prosthodontists are masters of complete oral rehabilitation. In order to achieve optimal oral health, Dr. Randel values the team approach of coordinated care with other dental specialists and is the leader of the dental treatment plan.
Often referred to as the "architect" in the dental team, a prosthodontist will join forces with other dental specialists (periodontist, endodontist, orthodontist, oral surgeon, and oral medicine) and other health professionals to develop solutions for your dental needs.
Dr. Randel offers the highest level of care and expertise whether it is to repair a minor cosmetic issue or to rebuild your entire smile.